Thursday 12 August 2010

Oldies but Goldies

Been doing a little bit of painting recently and have managed to tidey up some figures which have been rattling about for years, in this case in excess of twenty. The first one has taken me the twenty odd years to get around to getting it painted, even though it is part of my Witch Hunters Warband for Mordheim, the other two have just been rebased to give them a bit more longevity.



All are citadel miniatures from the Eighties, the first is from their fighters range and was always a favourite figure, don't ask me why I haven't got around to getting him painted before now. The next is from one of the Regiments of Renown, Skarlocs Wood Elf Archers and was the predecessor to the current wardancers. The last is from the Champion Eternal Box Set, namely Corum, both of these were painted a long time ago but have stood up not too badly.


I've also painted up a couple of the main bad guys from my Angmar LOTR Strategy Game army project, ie the easy ones namely the Witch King himself and a couple of Castellans.
















Fairly pleased with the way the figures turned out though the photos don't show them at their best being a bit to bright and the basing will get redone at some point as they were a bit hurried but OK.


I am working on my own Angmar Army list. I don't like the Spooks and Ghouls only list that GW have come up with, so I have just about finished my version which I will post soon in the Albatwo Resource section, keep watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...