Sunday 6 October 2019

Re-Imaginings


A couple of old type figures which have seen sterling service but needed brought up to scratch for current use with a re-paint and re-basing.

The figure on the left is an 80's Ral Partha Stone Giant and on the right original Citadel Fighters range F1 with a replaced shield. The giant I've had since the early 80's I think and the fighter the early 90's.

Both figures have received a pretty standard treatment and nothing fancy so their back on the table in a jiffy.

7 comments:

  1. Nice work, l do like the shield design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ray, the design started out as three hearts and three lions but I couldn't fit in the lions.

      Delete
  2. Very nice, I like old lead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, always good to see retro figures returning to the forefront of a gaming table.

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all, always good to re-purpose figs, especially one nearly as old as me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pair of figures nicely done! Prettyetty sure I had the Ral Partha figure at one point!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...