Wednesday 4 April 2018

Sisters of Battle - Penitent Engine


A random piece just completed. I was trying to get my painting mojo up and running again and decided to make a fresh start and looked for a piece that was different from where I got mired in the 'Slough of Despondency' last year with what was on my painting table.

I plumped for a Penitent Engine from my Sisters of Battle mini mountain as totally different from previous painting forays and I'm pleased to say I got quite into painting up the piece.

I was going to get into more detail, for instance adding scribbles to the seals, but decided against it just now and move onto something fresh again so the Engine is finished 'for now'.

Pleased with the result overall and I'm now looking to tackle some more of the Sisters of Battle bits and bobs I've got on the side lines ready to paint.









4 comments:

  1. What an amazing piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice work,hope it gets your motor running!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Iain, seems to have done the trick, more coming off the assembly line soon :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...