Tuesday 12 July 2011

ALBA World Map in Colour

Alba World Map
First trial on the Alba Mapping project is completed. Getting to know photoshop has taken up most of the time but certainly picked up the basics now and I'm now trying to get to know some of the more advanced skills. The colour rendition for printing and the internet display is one I'll need to master soon as the first effort here looks a bit garish but we'll persevere, mainly need to tone down the blue. I'm pleased with my efforts though even if there is room for some pretty major improvements.

Next up on this is to tone the map down and finish it off so I'm happy with it then on to picking up a couple of the smaller scale maps and bring them up to date, probably in a simpler style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...