Wednesday 14 September 2011

Coming Soon - Condottiere

Just noted from the Foundry site that they have an interesting new range coming, namely 'Condottiere'. Not much info on the website but going by the taster photo, it looks to be interesting although perhaps not hugely exciting going by the photo but early days.


This release seems to be tied in with a rule set release, (surprise, surprise) called Condottiere by Frank Chadwick. I'll reserve my judgements on both the figures and rules until seen, but both can only be good for stimulating interest in the period.

1 comment:

  1. The period interests me and so I'm curious what's it about in terms of figures, because I already have a rule set I can use for the period in Impetus.

    Christopher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...